"You know what? The bastard blows me out of the water. This guy writes Maine like Ardai writes New York. If you're not reading him, you don't know what you're missing." --Chris F. Holm, author of "The Collector" series, The Killing Kind, and Red Right Hand.

"A refreshingly new voice in noir." --Ed Kurtz, author of Nothing You Can Do and The Rib From Which I Remake the World.

"A glorious boilermaker of noir and East Coast gothic. The action is taut as a sprung snare and Bagley tightens the screws with every page." -- Laird Barron, author of Swift to Chase and Blood Standard.




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On Hold

I'm going to be away from Bitter Water Blog and Facebook for a while as my family deals with a medical crisis. It's not Tonia or the kids or me, but someone of tremendous importance to us and we need to devote all of our energy to helping her get through this. I'll be back when I can.

P.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Good luck. I hope everything's okay.

Sandra Ruttan said...

All the best. You're in our thoughts.

David Cranmer said...

Positive thoughts your way.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Do what you have to, man. Priorities.

pattinase (abbott) said...

We'll be wishing you well.

Chris said...

Best wishes, Patrick. See you on the flip side.

Christopher Watkins said...

All mojo possible to you and yours Patrick!

Christopher Watkins