"You know what? The bastard blows me out of the water. This guy writes Maine like Ardai writes New York. If you're not reading him, you don't know what you're missing." --Chris F. Holm, author of The Big Reap, The Wrong Goodbye and Dead Harvest.

"Bagley's got the poet's eye, but that doesn't mean everything is prettier in his work. It means the ugly stuff is more vivid. More intense. Like a sudden switch from analog to HD. And that's a trait to very much admire in his work." --Anthony Neil Smith, author of Hogdoggin', Yellow Medicine, The Drummer and Psychosomatic.




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On Hold

I'm going to be away from Bitter Water Blog and Facebook for a while as my family deals with a medical crisis. It's not Tonia or the kids or me, but someone of tremendous importance to us and we need to devote all of our energy to helping her get through this. I'll be back when I can.

P.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Good luck. I hope everything's okay.

Sandra Ruttan said...

All the best. You're in our thoughts.

David Cranmer said...

Positive thoughts your way.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Do what you have to, man. Priorities.

pattinase (abbott) said...

We'll be wishing you well.

Chris said...

Best wishes, Patrick. See you on the flip side.

Christopher Watkins said...

All mojo possible to you and yours Patrick!

Christopher Watkins